Recycled Denim Utility Jeans - Hortensia
We partnered with sustainable textile lab, The New Denim Project in Guatemala, to turn pre- and post-consumer textile waste into these SISA jeans. The upcycled denim material is crafted through a circular system from all-natural fibers, making it compostable, and free of chemicals and dyes.
Offering a comfortable high-waisted silhouette, and finished with utilitarian details and functional pockets, these denim pants will become a cornerstone of your everyday wardrobe.
Designed in Chile
Made in Guatemala
Upcycled fabric made in Guatemala
Chemical-free & dye-free
Please note: Sizing runs small. If you’re in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
DetailsCare & Fit
Abril is 5'6'' (1,73 mts) wearing size 36
Handwash with gentle soap or machine wash in delicate cycle with similar colors. Iron at medium temperature on reverse side.
- Worldwide shipping: 6-10 business days from $25 USD.
- Within Santiago province: 2-3 business days at $3.000 CLP.
- To other regions in Chile: 7-10 business days from $4.990 CLP.
- Pickup in store: 1 business day. We'll send you an email as soon as you order is ready for pickup.
International returns and exchanges:
- Notify your return and send items back within 10 business days after receiving.
- 60 days for exchanges.
You may add gift wrapping in your shopping cart with no extra charge. Your order will arrive in a reusable bag with a postcard.